Friday 5 June 2015

Critical Mass Games - Galacia VTOL 15mm - painted

I've been looking for a suitable troop transport to insert troops onto my 15mm sci-fi battlefield. I've considered the GZG transports (and still am), however not quite enough to get the wallet out. Then I saw the chunky, solid and robust VTOL from Critical Mass Games.

The model is a solid piece of resin with some simple to attach pieces (engines and landing pads). The build/ paint scheme is described in the pictures below:

In some ways the painting was a little disappointing, but I think that's more down to my paint scheme than the miniature. There are lots of flat surfaces which could have accommodated a camo colour scheme...but I chose the quick route. It will still provide a dramatic centre piece for any future action!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment