Follow by Email

Friday, 4 March 2016

Some more Chinese Goodies, and a little more touch ups

Some more of the Chinese woodland arrived today, so here are a few piccies of their place on the table. I used some spray mount glue, flock and spray gloss varnish just to bulk out the foliage.

I also have been doing some tidying up in the shed and found an unwanted, unloved base of trees. So, remove the trees, turn base into scrubland, and reflock and rebase the removed trees; well the Stug seemed to like it.

Finally, I used some of the new trees to add to some redundant, rotating hits counters from Warbases. I can use these as points of interest on the table, providing objectives and their values.

That's it for now, let's see what the Hammerhead show turns up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment