Thursday 20 August 2015

Making park planters

Had a quick thought about how to make some simple terrain that would add to the clutter of the game table and came up with the idea of some planters. After all, they are only simple box shapes; here's a quick photo guide of what happened...

As I have said before, I am certainly not a master builder or painter, as some of my measuring was slightly out on the walls; thank goodness for flocking materials to hide those joins! The cost has been really cheap and The effect is quite simple but appropriate to what I wanted. I measured the size of the planters to fit neatly into the squares and allow figures to fit neatly around.

These additions will allow me to start to think about less industrial areas, maybe some business parks; that's definitely for a future project!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment